To listen to us at Hospital Radio Ipswich all you have to do is follow these simple instructions using your Hospedia unit, which is beside your bed.
- If they’re not already attached plug in your headphones, which are available from Hospedia, Hospital Radio Ipswich and the nurses station.
- Pick up your Hospedia phone to register your unit by pressing ‘Operator, *, 1,’ which will connect you to the Customer Care Team.
- Ask the Operator to connect you to the radio, which is a FREE service, and in turn they shall ask for some details.
- Once the call has ended hang up the phone.
- Once connected press Radio on your remote control.
- Listen to Hospital Radio Ipswich on Channel 1.
However, if you’re a patient in the children’s wards you have the opportunity to listen to Hospital Radio Ipswich on the ward loudspeakers. Just ask one of the children’s nurses to connect the designated Hospedia unit to the speaker system.
For more information on Hospedia and the other services it provides click here. Though, don’t forget to obtain a request on Hospital Radio Ipswich just dial *800 FREE from your bedside Hospedia phone.