To listen to us at Hospital Radio Ipswich all you have to do is follow these simple instructions using your Hospedia unit, which is beside your bed.
- If they’re not already attached plug in your headphones, which are available from Hospedia, Hospital Radio Ipswich and the nurses station.
- Pick up your Hospedia phone to register your unit by pressing ‘Operator, *, 1,’ which will connect you to the Customer Care Team.
- Ask the Operator to connect you to the radio, which is a FREE service, and in turn they shall ask for some details.
- Once the call has ended hang up the phone.
- Once connected press Radio on your remote control.
- Listen to Hospital Radio Ipswich on Channel 1.
For more information on Hospedia and the other services it provides click here. Though, don’t forget to obtain a request on Hospital Radio Ipswich just dial *800 FREE from your bedside Hospedia phone.